The VG Resource

Full Version: My first Sprite Sheet (Hope it's good) :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SmileI edited Megaman sprites made by No Body to make InFAMOUS sprites to do with Cole McGrath. It has most of his moves except Karma exclusive ones (because I want to make an evil Cole spritesheet as well) and Melee.
can you please not fucking attach it and upload it on like tinypic or some shit
your style is something that may need some work on.

This is it, breebreecrabcore
[Image: colee.png]

EDIT: Hang on, you cant say these are your sprites. These are just edits.
(06-27-2010, 08:27 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: [ -> ]your style is something that may need some work on.

This is it, breebreecrabcore
[Image: colee.png]

EDIT: Hang on, you cant say these are your sprites. These are just edits.
Sorry, Ill be sure to change made to edited
They´re so good spirtes, but i think you can add other stuff to make it better.
(06-27-2010, 07:57 PM)juan960 Wrote: [ -> ]They´re so good spirtes, but i think you can add other stuff to make it better.

They're not good at all.

Furthermore, Perk, I think you've suffered a slight failure of reading comprehension.

Quote:Newbie spriters are not recommended to submit to tSR.
It's harsh, but this board is for those who know what they're doing and can produce high-standard sheets consistently.

Now if this is your first sprite sheet, I think that would have you qualify as a Newbie, don't you think?

I'm going to move this to Sprite Discussion for you; but please take more active care over where you post things in the future.
dude totally add more ffects and mspaint tool lines.

the mroe thebetter.
this looks like a weird mixture of a megaman edit and tenuko ashimura
(06-27-2010, 08:46 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]this looks like a weird mixture of a megaman edit and tenuko ashimura

It is a Megaman edit
(06-27-2010, 08:30 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2010, 07:57 PM)juan960 Wrote: [ -> ]They´re so good spirtes, but i think you can add other stuff to make it better.

They're not good at all.

Furthermore, Perk, I think you've suffered a slight failure of reading comprehension.

Quote:Newbie spriters are not recommended to submit to tSR.
It's harsh, but this board is for those who know what they're doing and can produce high-standard sheets consistently.

Now if this is your first sprite sheet, I think that would have you qualify as a Newbie, don't you think?

I'm going to move this to Sprite Discussion for you; but please take more active care over where you post things in the future.

I mean the first submitted. Not my first ever spritesheet. And what the hell? don't be so mean
Either way, this sheet is nowhere near submission quality. It has no shading, the edit of the base sprite is incredibly sloppy, and you seem to be under the impression that blocky lines made in MS Paint work fine for special effects.

Essentially, you're trying to reach something way above your station for your skill level. Try something much simpler - or at the very least try to get a single sprite of this correct before making an entire sheet.