The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Mario Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Super Smash Bros. Mario Rips Made By Fattopatto.
[attachment=615]

Doesn't anyone read those anymore?

Also, I'm not liking the white outline, and the black outline on the franchise icons.
That description.. plus, why are the so god damn big. There huge...
They're Big, Big Woop.
They're Higher Quality Big Than Small.Rolleyes
Well the same as what Colton said also the kick frame is cut off
fattopatto Wrote:They're Big, Big Woop.

They cant just be any size, they have to be the correct size or, they aren't right. Higher Quality... Ok, make them 10x bigger, then see the quality. It's bigger, so its better quality right?
Doesn't fucking matter. They won't get accepted.
Yeah. Pretty much ANY character ripped from Super Smash Bros. (or its sequels) won't be accepted, since there's a dynamic camera for the game. Sorry.

(The textures for the models, on the other hand, are allowed for submission.)

And before anyone asks "What about that Boo Mario sheet that you just accepted, RTB?", it's because that sheet was ripped at a fixed angle and distance, and (I think) all frames of animation were included... or at least enough to make a nice animation out of it. Plus, Boo Mario's textures are on the same sheet. (Hence the reason I added "...HOWEVER, this rule may be excepted, but only on certain conditions." to Rule 7. I mean, for all I know, Rare could've done the exact same thing for their Donkey Kong Country sprites. :V)

YOU. FAIL.
Colton, telling people to read the rules is not your job. leave that to an admin, some people who dont read the rules only listen to admins.
Random Talking Bush Wrote:And before anyone asks "What about that Boo Mario sheet that you just accepted, RTB?", it's because that sheet was ripped at a fixed angle and distance, and (I think) all frames of animation were included...

Correct.
Random Talking Bush Wrote:And before anyone asks "What about that Boo Mario sheet that you just accepted, RTB?", it's because that sheet was ripped at a fixed angle and distance, and (I think) all frames of animation were included... or at least enough to make a nice animation out of it. Plus, Boo Mario's textures are on the same sheet. (Hence the reason I added "...

Quite possibly the only reason.
GaryCXJk Wrote:Quite possibly the only reason.
That's about it, really. I'm even considering removing that Broozer sheet from tSR unless the textures are ripped and added...

...but I still hope that we're not going to become The Textures Resource. Sprites should still be our #1 priority. :x
Random Talking Bush Wrote:
GaryCXJk Wrote:Quite possibly the only reason.
That's about it, really. I'm even considering removing that Broozer sheet from tSR unless the textures are ripped and added...

...but I still hope that we're not going to become The Textures Resource. Sprites should still be our #1 priority. Sick

Well, I just ripped 'em in the 3D Boo Mario topic, so copy & paste.
I think i'ts great!
Pages: 1 2