The VG Resource

Full Version: [Art] Ashmans Attempts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as you can guess im new here, so i figured i would post some of my stuff for you guys to have a look at, be gentle, im not exactly good at this Cute

[Image: ashman_mono-pus.png]

[Image: ashman_mono-turtle_1.png]

[Image: ashman_mono-fishy.png]

think i did that right, not used to using image tags Tongue
These are lovely, great job.
my old buddy mabelma had some wierd thing about fat batman that i got roped into Cute

[Image: ngbbs4c23855d22c56.jpg]

lol
I like the first 3 pictures you posts. Particularly the first two.
really huh, most people prefer the last one and dont like the first one at all Tongue anyway thanks for the warm welcome, at least so far Cute heres something for an activity on DeviantaArt, thats about all i go there for, stuff to draw

[Image: ashman_art-mascot.png]
I like Octopuses and turtles. The fishy one seems kinda boring to me because they are just normal sea creatures.

Also that artist thingy guy is adorable.
and now for something completely different Tongue first pixel thingy iv made, w.i.p

[Image: ngbbs4c26232daf771.jpg]
i dont know, i just dont know Cute

[Image: ashman_bidoof-lagann.png]
That bidoff's hot. I like those Vero glasses back to the actual images, I really like the stuff you posted here Ash I had never seen them and I must say the are really nice. The painter guy as a really nice design and the texture on the brush's tip looks really nice, it really gives the impression that it is made of little hairs. My only problem would have to be that his back leg wouldn't be able to support his weight in that position, I suggest you put it flat on the ground and move it a little backwards. The first 3 images are beautiful but I feel the turtle is a little over populated it would have worked a lot better if you made the main focus the turtle and just added a few bubbles here and there to reduce emptiness. Apart from that, everything looks awesome. Keep up the great work.
muahaha what have i started, so heres a part 2 Tongue

[Image: ashman_bidoof-lagann-2.png]
yet again i scare myself, dunno how long im gunna keep this going

[Image: ashman_bidoof-lagann-3.png]
Aaaaaugh, that one is a step too far. Cry
there is no step too far muahaha Cute
In my mind all of those Bidoofs name are Margret because that is the worst name ever and bidoofs are the worst pokemon ever.

Plus with Yuko it looks like a pair of balls attached to her neck rather then boobs.
you kidding, bidoof are the best pokemon, crit the art not the idea, couldnt do much with boobs cause of a small area to put them Tongue but moving on, wait i dont have anything else to post......
Pages: 1 2