The VG Resource

Full Version: i ate a double down today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: DSC05785.jpg]
DOUBLE DOWN IN BOX
[Image: DSC05786.jpg]
BOX OPENED
[Image: DSC05787.jpg]
PULLED BACK WRAPPER
[Image: DSC05788.jpg]
DOUBLE DOWN
[Image: DSC05789.jpg]
ABOUT TO TAKE A BITE
[Image: DSC05790.jpg]
TOOK A BITE

overall the sandwich was underwhelming, especially considering all the hype
it was about half the size I thought it'd be in all dimensions, and tasted decent at best

honestly the whole "heart attack sandwich" thing isn't even true considering the chicken patty used is like half the size of a normal one

essentially all this is is a regular sized chicken sandwich (because two half sized meat patties) with no bun

nothing special, but I'm gonna make my own version next time i'm at work using spicy chicken and it will be good
let's play double down
Ya'll should try a Mcchurger. Mcdouble + Mcchicken = Heaven. God wants you there, visit him.
Oh my Lord it is delicious.
Next time you should make a video, like figure box-opening videos made by sweaty anime nerbs
(06-26-2010, 12:56 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Ya'll should try a Mcchurger. Mcdouble + Mcchicken = Heaven. God wants you there, visit him.
I can already feel the vicious farts festering within my body and I haven't even eaten one
Pft, I know not of what you speak, I've never gotten vicious farts from God's golden tickets.
(06-26-2010, 12:58 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2010, 12:56 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Ya'll should try a Mcchurger. Mcdouble + Mcchicken = Heaven. God wants you there, visit him.
I can already feel the vicious farts festering within my body and I haven't even eaten one

thats just your posts
(06-26-2010, 01:01 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Pft, I know not of what you speak, I've never gotten vicious farts from God's golden tickets.
you've never had mcdonalds farts from eating mcdonalds??? are you flipping an alien or something
(06-26-2010, 12:56 AM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]Next time you should make a video, like figure box-opening videos made by sweaty anime nerbs

I honestly should (serious post)
I need to start unboxing stuff again, i havent done it in a while
Nah, I only get vicious farting from Burger King and Taco Bell. I'd like to say I'm finnish, but I'm Italian.
mcdonalds literally has the worst food

the only edible food there is the fruit n yogurt parfait and the mcchicken sandwich
everything else is utter garbage (completely serious)

burger king is infinitely better (and they have those hersheys pies)
(06-26-2010, 01:05 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2010, 12:56 AM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]Next time you should make a video, like figure box-opening videos made by sweaty anime nerbs

I honestly should (serious post)
I need to start unboxing stuff again, i havent done it in a while

i actually really like these, one of my friends does them and he pants while opening his lucky star figmas and he talks to them and then pretends that they are talking to him
(06-26-2010, 01:08 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]mcdonalds literally has the worst food

the only edible food there is the fruit n yogurt parfait and the mcchicken sandwich

Burger King is watered down as fuck, and keeps getting smaller. Wendy's is my favorite, but I love me a Mcchurger.
unfortunately i dont have any figurines (yet)
I want to get a mikuru asahina /w machinegun one and a couple of lucky star ones

then i guess some gundams and gurren lagann stuff
(06-26-2010, 01:13 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2010, 01:08 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]mcdonalds literally has the worst food

Burger King is watered down as fuck, and keeps getting smaller. Wendy's is my favorite, but I love me a Mcchurger.

I work at a wendys meaning I get free wendys :smug:

anyway next time i work im gonna take 2 spicy chicken patties, some cheese, some bacon, and some mayo and make my own double down

will post results (but not pics. cant take camera to work)
Pages: 1 2 3