The VG Resource

Full Version: Good news, everyone! (Sprites update June 25, 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if you caught the 'Futurama' premiere last night, but it was pretty good. Not great, but good. Hopefully there's a return to form soon.
At any rate, it's a new week, so we've got some new stuff! Not much in the way of TSGK this time, but that means that you guys have kept me busy with your own work. Thanks!
The Superhero Games project in particular has seemed to pick up a little steam. Maybe I'll let that go for a little longer before choosing another subject.
Of particular note this week is all the customs we got. A lot of them are from SmithyGCN, who, some of you may remember, is our #1 submitter. Even after he stops spriting, he still finds a way to give us new stuff. It's a few years old, but it's all great. I love the Mewtwo sheet in particular.
But enough from me. Check out all the cool sprites!
Sir yes Sir.
I did catch the Futurama premiere and it was pretty good, as you said good but it could have been better. Can't wait for this new season to develop. All of the new sprites were hot but the ones that SmithyGCN posted where amazing, specially Mewtwo, Falco, Fox, Mario and Link, oh and tails was awesome.
Glad Customs section is still getting some attention.
Glad to see some good customs around
It was a nice update. What about that other stuff?
*runs away*