The VG Resource

Full Version: kojjiro is doing a semi-blind run of Majoras Mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't like Majora's Mask (at least, I don't remember liking it)
When I was 10, the game was confusing, creepy, and all around just not enough for my mind to handle.

RECENTLY, i came into the posession of 1100 wii points, and decided to get Majora's mask.

If my camera can handle it, and you choose to accept, i'm going to be playing the game from start to finish (or trying to) with minimal use of walkthroughs, only relying on tips from friends (who i trust to not lie to me!)

and posting the pictures!

here goes, guys!! im gonna start to night!!

PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvdszck1CWU (becoming a deku scrub, first three days)
I actually JUST beat Majora's Mask a few days ago, after not having played it for years. I just finished getting all the masks today, too. Smile

I really enjoy the game; hopefully this time around you will too. I'll totally supply any hints I can remember if you need any. Good luck!
(06-25-2010, 01:46 AM)Ash Crimson Prettiest Princess Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like Majora's Mask (at least, I don't remember liking it)
When I was 10, the game was confusing, creepy, and all around just not enough for my mind to handle.
you're not 10 anymore

play it and love it like you're supposed to
(06-25-2010, 03:02 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2010, 01:46 AM)Ash Crimson Prettiest Princess Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like Majora's Mask (at least, I don't remember liking it)
you're not 10 anymore

play it and love it like you're supposed to

love it like the manly man you are now
I still have to grow balls and play it

so I appreciate your courage. Wish you luck c:
livestream it o:
I've only beaten the first 2 dungeons :0 good luck
I played, and beat the game like 3 times back like a year ago. It was fun because you had the chanse to change your appearence.
I need to replay this sometime this summer :C
i'm still in stone temple tower

iirc i flipped the tower and then stopped playing and never picked it back up
I should beat it one day
Okay, what do you guys want to see? screenshots and captions about my point of view from the place i'm at, or videos with how i'm doing in the part i'm at and what i think of the game
both
(06-25-2010, 06:09 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]both
Videos for important things (like temple runs)

screenshots for slower things and/or item finds
One thing I really loved about the game was the miniboss fights. There weren't many major bosses, so they had to make up for it with sweet minibosses... while some were dull and overstayed their welcome by showing up CONSTANTLY (albeit slightly different each time), there were a few memorable ones that, while not difficult per se, were lots of fun to sword fight.
Pages: 1 2