The VG Resource

Full Version: Naughty bear: the day bears go ape shit on each other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oddly, this game almost reminds me of conkers bad fur day

This is from the same guys who made WET by the way. You pretty much take control of a psychotic teddy bear who wants to kill every other teddy bear on a island because he wasn't invited to a party for the fact he's a tad too "naughty".
Saw this for a while, just seems awkward to me.
I've actually been looking forward to this game for a wh-

(06-24-2010, 12:10 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]This is from the same guys who made WET by the way

Oh.

Sad

Nevermind.
stealth element? (hiding in the locker)

this might be interesting, if not really disturbing
Personally I might actually get this

only because it's something different for once (Brutal legend aside)

and yeah, I expect it to be somewhat awkward but it's not like every other games were awkward when games like this first came out.
I'm loving the premise more than anything.
My opinion on this game changes on a daily basis. Don't even know if this game will be good or bad.

Also, since when is Koopaul's name with a capital K?
This seems interesting. Good, no, Interesting, Yes. I will probably think it a few times before potentially buying a game like this.
My brother showed me this a week or so ago, can't decide whether or not it looks awesome.

It could be fun, but usually with games of this HURR DURR SO SHOCKING AM I ilk are...sub par. See: Fairy Tale Fights. Was far too hung up on HEY VIOLENCE IN FAIRY TALES AREN'T WE SHOCKING to actually make it particularly fun.

But I'm drunk and overly cynical this evening so imagine this with 50% less venom.
idk I remember the first time I saw this the vibes it gave me IMMEDIATELY made me assume it was "HURR HURR SO WACKY VIOLENCE IN FAIRY TALES"
I kinda want this game
Y'know what I"m not gonna lie, this disturbs the hell out of me. I can't watch any gameplay videos in good conscience I have to keep closing them, this is really a first for me when it comes to games.
this looks stupid
I
uhh

honestly don't know what to think

I'd feel really bad because I'd be playing as a psychopathic nutjob murderer
but then again it won't be all that bad because it's teddy bears and won't get gory or anything like that

but if I want a game with the hiding and waiting stuff, I'd just play Splinter Cell Conviction or finish Metal Gear Solid 2 or something
Pages: 1 2 3 4