The VG Resource

Full Version: A few questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I've been having some trouble lately and I thought you guys could help! After being here for almost a year I hope to get you guys' honest opinion. First, let me tell you a little about myself (for the few who don't already know).

My name is Gerald and I'm looking for some friends! I'm nineteen and I've been home schooled since I was born. I love playing golf and chillaxing by the pool! I'm also fascinated by those magic trick guys on TV. HOW DO THEY DO THAT!?!? After I'm done studying for school I like to go outside and look at the mountains. I like Dane cook as well! HE IS HILARIOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!I enjoy photography and walking behind people really fast Smile. However, I'm confused about a few things-

How do lightsabers work?

How old can your newborn get before murdering it is illegal?

and,

Why are black people really good at sports?

Thanks for your time and hopefully we can get to know each other!
The answer to all of your questions is no.
is this for real i don't even have the energy to figure it out anymore
Your profile says you are 15. Umm...you sound kind of strange. (no offense) Is this a joke mate?
Hello Blackson! Your questions sound pretty interesting, so I'll give my best shot at answering them.
Quote:How do lightsabers work?
Wookieepedia says:
This is a cutaway of Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber.

Quote:How old can your newborn get before murdering it is illegal?
To my knowledge, it is illegal to murder a newborn at any age. However, it is possible to kill it legally before it is born. This is called an abortion.

Quote:Why are black people really good at sports?
I can only think of one possible reason for this, however I don't know very many black people so my answer may not be correct. One reason could be that on average, they like sports more than other races, and so practice more, and get really good at sports.

I hope I helped answer your questions, Blackson. Good luck finding some friends! Smile Remember to be yourself.
lol
xXx wAr nevER chaNGEs xXx
unsureifserious.jpg
Examples of editing are: Recoloring, add onto, make smaller, make bigger etc.

Example of public use is: Using in Game Maker games.