The VG Resource

Full Version: So I just watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland. I don't see why you guys made such a fus about it, I really had no problem with it, I actually enjoyed it. It may have not been Burton's best but it wasn't too bad.
really
who are you
I don't know, the designs didn't overall bother me to much, I mean yeah they did have that "HEY LOOK WE TOTALLY TRIED TO GO OVER THE EDGE TO BE DIFFERENT AND "WEIRD" " look to them, and it was absoloutley nothing like the original Alice, however it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Compared to waht you guys made me belive, this movie was good. Not one of my favourites, nor something I'd really reccommend but y'know something to watch if your bored as shit and just coming off work with little or nothing to do(hence why I watched it).
[Image: deadmau5_1.jpg]
I don't think it was bad, it was just very, very safe.

Tim Burton directs [film]! Starring Jonny Deep and Helena Bonham Carter! The title font is weird and spiky looking! Danny Elfman does the soundtrack! Merchandise is out in Hot Topic before the film is even released! Spirals fucking everywhere! Everything must have a strange grey filter so even bright colours are viewed through a patois of goth!

He's past it. Seriously.
i literally wanted to kill him
ugh, don't even get me started. I HATED the designs so much.

and why does Johnny Depp have to be the star in EVERYTHING, even when he's not (supposed to be) a main char.?
Tim Burton is gay for Johnny Depp
you mean Johnny Derp eheheheheheheh
i actually thought it was pretty okay

maybe because i don't really give a fuck about who the actors were or whether it was depp + burton or what not. i literally just watched it and took it for what it was, ignoring any cultural context

the ending was reeeally mediocre, though
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland didn't feel like Alice in Wonderland at all.

but it would have been better as something else