The VG Resource

Full Version: Aero's GirlFriend Ariel the Acro-Bat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These where rip from the Snes version of Aero the Acro-Bat

Small sheet and Finish as well.

"Ariel the Acro-Bat"

in Part 2 the game there was another female bat called "Batasha"

don't know if these two where the same or different?

heck may got their names wrong.
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh nice rip i guess i never played the game also if you plan on ripping more from this so called "Aero the Acro-Bat(bad pun)" then change the name of the thread
Battosai Rai Wrote:uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh nice rip i guess i never played the game also if you plan on ripping more from this so called "Aero the Acro-Bat(bad pun)" then change the name of the thread

Maybe... but i think some other sites they did rip Aero the Acro-Bat already... but i don't know about the part 2 version of him but i may rip more... maybe...
It doesn't matter if other sites have done it, if no one has submitted to tSR those sprites, then you're fine.
Rakia Wrote:It doesn't matter if other sites have done it, if no one has submitted to tSR those sprites, then you're fine.

Hmmm... ok i'll may do part 2 tho Aero in part2 sprites where alittle different but almost the same as the first game.
Are those all of her sprites?
Tonberry2k Wrote:Are those all of her sprites?

yeah... all i know in the 2nd level i beain the game and i don't see her again... maybe theres a cut scene of her but i need to play it again becuase it been awhile i beatin it.
Nice one Smile
Tonberry2k Wrote:Are those all of her sprites?

yeah thats all of her and the part2 game bat-girl was different.
they both have different names.
I'm pretty sure Aero the Acro-Bat was made by Sunsoft, not Nintendo.
Saguchi Wrote:I'm pretty sure Aero the Acro-Bat was made by Sunsoft, not Nintendo.

yeah... but it's the Super-Nintendo version of the game.
Cool, I didn't know he had a girlfriend!
BlackCakeD Wrote:
Saguchi Wrote:I'm pretty sure Aero the Acro-Bat was made by Sunsoft, not Nintendo.

yeah... but it's the Super-Nintendo version of the game.

Still doesn't go here.
Technically it was made by Iguana Entertainment (or close enough) and was only published by Sunsoft (though they did adapt it as a mascot). Point is, it belongs in Other.