The VG Resource

Full Version: Mega Man X Style Tileset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. For about a year now I've been working on a Mega Man X Engine. I've been making slow, but steady progress with it for awhile now, however it won't be available for public use until I feel it's completely finished. Even still, I don't want to leave people out in the blue, so I'm planning a playable example level, showcasing the engine at work.

After asking a couple of people, most of them said they'd rather see a brand new level instead of throwing together already existing tilesets. So, that's pretty much what brought me here. I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to do a custom MMX style tileset (since they aren't as simple as classic 8-bit tiles), especially just for a demonstration level, but I'd be grateful. If you are interested in this project and feel you can pull off the style, please PM me.

Here's some screenshots/video of the engine, for proof mostly. :p
[Image: 2oVKA.jpg] [Image: XjjXY.jpg] [Image: j4Xkf.jpg] [Image: screen05.png]

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waPxSBVWRtI (Several months old and outdated build of engine, better footage should be coming soon.)