The VG Resource

Full Version: Contra Style Master Chief (8bit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may be new to your fourm, but im not new to sprite editing.
I did this for a contest at another fourm I go to. I thought i would submit this here.

[Image: ContraStyle8bitMasterChief.gif]

http://spidermew.infinitymugenteam.com/C...rChief.gif

What do you think?
You need to put this in Sprite Discussion first. Some mod will move it
You should probably add the Base sprites to it (from the corridor levels of original Contra), also the hill sprite from Super C (when you duck on a hill).
There are worse edits in existance, but this needs a decent amount of expansion (along with some entirely custom poses if you can manage it); before this becomes submission material.
don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever

ever
(06-21-2010, 12:57 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever

Bullshit, I do that sometimes.
I didn't think they were that bad, actually.
(06-21-2010, 01:03 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2010, 12:57 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever

yeah but see your edits actually look good

look at the stuff in OPs post and tell me he'd be able to get away with it
(06-21-2010, 01:36 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2010, 01:03 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
ever

yeah but see your edits actually look good

look at the stuff in OPs post and tell me he'd be able to get away with it

Yeah I kinda agree with Wailson, there have been a lot of horrible character edits that just are made of crap. But if the damage can be repaired easily then there is still some hope.
yeah this really isnt that bad
you know i made an edit of the same sprite a few days ago but i made the tf2 scout instead. it didn0t look that bad, but it didn't look that good either.

aint this just a bit too skinny to be master chief anyway? considering the guy is suposed to be really bulky in his armor, despite the fact from what this was edited. otherwise it looks like a green dude with yellow eyes :V

also spidermew what