The VG Resource

Full Version: I figured this left handed shit out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed in the trailer early on that part of the trailer had a fliped image. I didnt put anymore thought into it untill all this talk about TP and then i realized Link switched hands for the Slingshot. Look at Pics 5 and 6
[Image: ZSS_Link_using_his_left_hand_by_kyleglor.png]
yeah thats right i solved it.
[Image: Layton1.gif]
and???
why is this an accomplishment
That's some weird shit,

its true because you're supposed to hold a slingshot in your nondominant hand and pull back with your good hand

(it just really doesnt work the other way)
Its not its a spamhaul post Tongue i just noticed his hands changed and theres people argueing about how they want him to be left handed again
im right handed too and that's how i use a slingshot
i'm right handed he better fucking STAY right HANDED or else im not playing this
Oh boy serious post in spamhaul.

Ever notice how there are different links in each game?

the only reason why he's right handed is because he's part of a different generation.

it makes some sense if you consider the fact an older link probably fucked a different woman.
(06-20-2010, 07:11 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy serious post in spamhaul.

the only reason why he's right handed is because he's part of a different generation.

it makes some sense if you consider the fact an older link probably fucked a different woman.

but isnt it the same link just time travlin'
zelda is boring anyway.
(06-20-2010, 07:14 PM)asshole parade Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2010, 07:11 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy serious post in spamhaul.

but isnt it the same link just time travlin'

only in ocarina of time and majora's mask
oracle of ages....
after reading the topic i came to this conclusion:

dude, ask your friends to take you out or something.
it's a little thing called a life.
ITS A VIDEO GAME, JESUS
Pages: 1 2