The VG Resource

Full Version: Digimon Battle Spirit 1.5 rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says, this is all from Digimon Battle Spirit 1.5
Enjoy Genki ^_^

Patamon's Level (Locomon)
[Image: locomonlevelpd9.png]

Impmon's Level
[Image: impmonlevelfa9.png]

Extra Guilmon
[Image: extraguilmonsheetsj3.png]

Gallantmon Crimson Mode
[Image: gallantmoncrimsonmodeshxe3.png]
Nice rips but fix the words. Also there are some placing where it is not fully shaded in like on the jump poses etc.
Battosai Rai Wrote:Nice rips but fix the words. Also there are some placing where it is not fully shaded in like on the jump poses etc.

I'll fix the words.
But what do you mean about not being fully shaded? Do you mean the white squares?
It's parts in the sprites that have white in them like on the jump poses
Battosai Rai Wrote:It's parts in the sprites that have white in them like on the jump poses

Ok.
I'll fix that then.
Sorry for the double post. But I think I fixed the sheets.
[Image: extraguilmonsheetgq5.png]
[Image: gallantmoncrimsonmodeshir4.png]
Nice Work Perfect NOW RIP MORE I COMMAND YOU

(EDIT)- Make an icon
[Image: extraguilmonicondm1.png]
[Image: gallantmoncrimsonmodeicuo9.png]
[Image: impmonsleveliconex1.png]
[Image: locomonleveliconhr2.png]
Never played it, but the sheets look pretty awesome. New text is much easier on the eyes.
Tonberry2k Wrote:Never played it, but the sheets look pretty awesome. New text is much easier on the eyes.

Thanks!
Nice icons i was going to ask why he was called Extra Guilmon but i released that he is the unlockable one.
Sorry, but the font on the icons are anti-aliased, so I'll have to make the icons for you at a later date.

But excellent rips! Nice one!
Dazz Wrote:Sorry, but the font on the icons are anti-aliased, so I'll have to make the icons for you at a later date.

But excellent rips! Nice one!

anti-aliased=?