The VG Resource

Full Version: Is this Allowed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a Fire Mario Sprite Sheet, But I don't know if it's allowed. Here's a picture.
While I want to say it's allowed, Recolouring sprites is so pathetically easy and unimaginative that there isn't a single spriting community worth its salt that won't look down on you for doing it.

Furthermore, it's the rules of this board to use an image hosting site - do not use the board attachments to post your sprites.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=9960
There are far too many Fire Mario sprite sheets
Why not try some Luigi power-ups?
Maybe a Boo Luigi or Ice Luigi... I dunno...
A customized sheet with suits and power-ups from different Mario games would be nice, but not a recolor.
(06-19-2010, 01:28 PM)Mr M. Wrote: [ -> ]There are far too many Fire Mario sprite sheets
Why not try some Luigi power-ups?
Maybe a Boo Luigi or Ice Luigi... I dunno...

actually no don't do this because not only is it just as bad but luigi is also the worst character ever
just avoid mario as a whole and you'll be walking in the right direction
(06-19-2010, 04:23 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]just avoid mario as a whole and you'll be walking in the right direction

Mario and Sonic both, if possible
don't forget megaman
Or Pokemon.
how about: come up with your own things
(06-19-2010, 04:06 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]luigi is also the worst character ever

DIE
(06-19-2010, 06:02 PM)Sol Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2010, 04:06 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]luigi is also the worst character ever

DIE

ahahahahaha I just remembered

shadow of luigi