The VG Resource

Full Version: thanks engie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jesus christ these are old
(06-18-2010, 11:33 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]jesus christ these are old

who gives a shit, sorry we can't all be a bunch of 4chan surfing retards who constantly stand on the razors edge of team fortress 2 humor

(three months isn't that old fyi)
yeah even by 4chan standards
(06-18-2010, 11:35 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]who gives a shit, sorry we can't all be a bunch of 4chan surfing retards who constantly stand on the razors edge of team fortress 2 humor

you don't have to go to 4chan to know about tf2 videos made in source filmmaker
(06-18-2010, 11:35 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2010, 11:33 PM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]jesus christ these are old

It is in dog years.
are you a tf2 elitist keychain

because it sounds to me like you are
(06-19-2010, 10:11 AM)asshole parade Wrote: [ -> ]are you a tf2 elitist keychain

because it sounds to me like you are

*puts on 10 hats*

yes
(06-19-2010, 12:59 AM)Keychain Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2010, 11:35 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]who gives a shit, sorry we can't all be a bunch of 4chan surfing retards who constantly stand on the razors edge of team fortress 2 humor

you don't have to go to 4chan to know about tf2 videos made in source filmmaker

No, you don't, but then again you don't have to be a prick to like tf2

Oh wait, yes you do because you are obsessed with the game and anything that has to do with the game that is posted here must live up to your standards and your standards only!!!!!!

After all you are a girl and you play video games. Doesn't that just make you feel so special.

Plus knowing the fact that people can make tf2 videos doesn't mean that every single fucking tf2 video is old. Seriously, just shove it.
how do i get the source film maker???????? someone please email me ([email protected])) the source film maker??????? thanks in Gameboy Advance Smile