The VG Resource

Full Version: Phoenix Iggy Koopa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 6sq9kx.png]
This is my first sprite attempt. Not much to say about it, it's Iggy with a new power he got to turn into a phoenix. What was annoying was that Iggy goes blind in his right eye, so he shuts it like in Super Mario World, so I had to do Iggy's sprites from both sides. Overall, I think he came out pretty well.
What the everliving fuck is this?

DO NOT submit fancharacters or made-up abilities, please. Especially not ones as low-quality as these.
Did you wipe your ass on that hair?

You also lose points for having overused Sonic Battle special effects.
I never knew people still make this today.
Wow this sucks. And here I was hoping to see Iggy Koopa in a Phoenix Wright style while wearing a suit.
(06-18-2010, 08:45 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this sucks. And here I was hoping to see Iggy Koopa in a Phoenix Wright style while wearing a suit.

TSR: expect always less.
Just about every post in this topic deserves some kind of thank. What are you doing?
(06-18-2010, 09:38 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]every post except yours in this topic deserves some kind of thank, OP

What the fuck were you thinking?

fixed
(06-19-2010, 02:16 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2010, 09:38 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]every post except yours in this topic deserves some kind of thank, OP

What the fuck were you thinking?

fixed
This. Thank you Dio.
Three words.
Piece. Of. Crap.
it's not just crap

it's a burning piece of shit

cover your eyes
so, I think he won't post here again after this

lock this topic
there should be a goldmine for these kind of threads.
They could be merged into a single thread and then pinned as an example for newcomers about what not to do, actually.
Are the wings custom or just grabbed from another sheet like Iggy?
Pages: 1 2