The VG Resource

Full Version: POCKET-MONSTERS GO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: PKMSTGO.png]

Made a psuedo NES style Pokemon beat-em-up. Inspired by the effed up style of R/B/G.

Top row, heroes
Second row, enemies
Third row, Bosses
Last row, pokeaball, acts like a treasure chest.

Just for fun :> Some more finished than others.

Trying to keep the pokemanz to ones that aren't mega popular. Except for toto, I love him.
Loving the style, very impressive. But im not very into the bosses. I dont know why.
I would like to see more in this style Keep up the good work.
may I suggest Smeargle?

he's awesome and not very popular
Me too, great work anyway!
Make more... I think it's better if you start at pokedex (make at start and end)
*Don't make missigno's XD*
[Image: 008.png]

I demand Wartortle for a boss. He has WAR in his name, and look at his face. He wants to fuck shit up.

Great sprites, I really want so see more of this.
Please continue these, I like them!
Really Good, ang if any one should be in it is MAGIKARP, Magic but spelled Magik. Thats a badass fish bro
(06-19-2010, 05:50 PM)Zekrom Wrote: [ -> ]Really Good, ang if any one should be in it is MAGIKARP, Magic but spelled Magik. Thats a badass fish bro
I sincerely hope you enjoyed your stay at TSR, but after seeing this post, we're sorry to inform you that your posting privileges are being revoked. Please hand in the commemorative "I'm a member at TSR" poncho you recieved upon joining and be on your way.
p.s. mozzy these own never stop spriting
(06-19-2010, 05:54 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]commemorative "I'm a member at TSR" poncho you recieved upon joining
p.s. mozzy these own never stop spriting

I never got one of these, what the fuck

These are lovely though Mozzy, and I agree with KKM, Smeargle would be cool. Smile
I love this for the Mamoswine

do a Kingdra next~~
i love those pokeballs, really well done, nice color choice
These are cool Heart
might I suggest a Vileplume in it somewhere?
They are really nice Mozzy, do you plan to go back and make a few more? They are awesome. It'd be cool to have a pokemon beat em up that truly looks great.
I love the opening animation of that Pokeball. It's so badass.
Pages: 1 2