The VG Resource

Full Version: Sword of Vermilion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sword_of_vermilion-section.png]

Enemies

[Image: sword_of_vermilion-skeleton_icon.png][Image: sword_of_vermilion-slime_icon.png]
More enemies

[Image: sword_of_vermilion-bat_icon.png][Image: sword_of_vermilion-kobold_icon.png][Image: sword_of_vermilion-neophyte_icon.png]

Unfortunately the Kobold type is ripped with the ugliest palette, but the others had over-lapping colors. Blank

Eyeballs are next!
Don't you hate that?
Yep. I learned the hard way to do the palette comparison first, then rip the remaining frames.
Enemies

[Image: sword_of_vermilion-eyeball_icon.png][Image: sword_of_vermilion-puffball_icon.png][Image: sword_of_vermilion-rattler_icon.png]
You have any more "Sword of Vermilion" creatures in the works, DarkWolf? BTW, what kind of Kobold is that, because it sure ain't the Dog or Coyote Kobold. Is it the Hyena or Wolf?

Also, what about posting the Archmonsters, the young prince, and the landscapes of the Overworld, the Dungeons and towns? I'm working on a custom map of "Sword of Vermilion" as I play it. I have it on SEGA Genesis Collections for PS2.
I'll eventually revisit this game, perhaps even sooner now that someone has shown an interest.

I don't have the hint book in front of me so I'm not sure what color scheme I ended up using for the Kobold. But those little squares in each sheet should allow you to color replace to get to any of the variants. Unfortunately I couldn't use the base color for every enemy because there are variants where two colors are mapped to one single color.

And yes, I'd like to do the bosses and other stuff, but that requires a bit more time.

Also, I hope I'm not spoiling your fun, but:
http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/genesis/s...lion.shtml

It's been around for ages, but it's not easy to find because the link is buried within one of the walk-through pages.