The VG Resource

Full Version: Zombies Ate My Neighbors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed a few deficiencies in the ZAMN collection, so I thought I'd see what I could do.

These is my first excursion into sprite ripping. Be kind.

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors_VladBelmontthe.png]

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors__Vampire.png]

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors_Frankenstein_i.png]

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors_Frankenstein.png]

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors_ThePodPlant_ic.png]

[Image: ZombesAteMyNeighbors__PodPlant.png]
Awesome!
Great!
Wait.... Vlad Belmont? Never really paid attention. This is win in so many ways
It's in the manual but considering Konami released the game, it might not reflect LucasArts intentions.
Nice Spriting Big Grin
( If I only know how to sprite Surprise)
We needed these, nice!
Refering to Vlad Belmont:

(06-18-2010, 12:53 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the manual but considering Konami released the game, it might not reflect LucasArts intentions.

And, the manual calls the "squidmen" the "Gillman of the Blue Lagoon (a.k.a. Brook Shards)"

A crack about the Creature from the Black Lagoon and Brooke Shields in the Blue Lagoon strikes my as more of a Western joke (LucasArts) than an Eastern (Konami) one. But who knows...
You do know that Konami of America tends to make really shitty jokes (for Super Castlevania IV, the Ghost Dancer became the Dancing Specters, aka Paula Abghoul and Fred Askare), amongst others.

Even the Japanese branch can make these kinds of jokes: http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/fds/a/aku.htm
(06-18-2010, 10:14 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]You do know that Konami of America tends to make really shitty jokes (for Super Castlevania IV, the Ghost Dancer became the Dancing Specters, aka Paula Abghoul and Fred Askare), amongst others.

Even the Japanese branch can make these kinds of jokes: http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/fds/a/aku.htm

Good point. Considering the long histories Konami and LucasArts each have with inanely corny humor, ZAMN was the logical conclusion of a joint venture. A sort of perfect storm of screwball wackiness.