The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Noah's Ark 3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why yes good sir! I do collect terrible bible games. Big Grin Here is another one I'm fond of playing. The ever boring First Person erm.... shooter? SUPER NOAH'S ARK 3-D! Here's the sprite for the 'Weapons' Tongue

[Image: weaponsicon.png]

[Image: game.png]
wasn't this the rip off of doom?
Super Noah Ark 3D is the only unlicensed game for SNes. It's a Wolfenstein 3D hack with biblical background. You got to feed the animals and collect the pairs for the ark or something like that. Obscure and awful
(06-16-2010, 12:19 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Super Noah Ark 3D is the only unlicensed game for SNes. It's a Wolfenstein 3D hack with biblical background. You got to feed the animals and collect the pairs for the ark or something like that. Obscure and awful

most biblical games are shitty ether way

especially seeing this one is from wisdom tree, god...
I'm weird like that. Obscure and awful are my turn ons... Tongue and I don't think you ever collect the animals... I mean you're already ON the ark... you just seem to feed them food and they pass out... I think he may have posioned them Surprise anyway since like 12 Wolfenstein 3D/Doom mods seem to be posted up here then I figure the corperate made mods should probably be up too...
I'm not complaining, I'm so into FPS Genki ^_^
Ah good Big Grin just seemed like everyone was moaning at it so I thought I'd put up a fight lol Tongue
Hey... noticed this game still isn't listed on the site... just thought I'd bump in case you'd forgotten about it or something Tongue
Yup. Forgot. Sorry. Could you re-upload the sheet please? I have the section and sheet icons, but I can't seem to access the sheet itself.
Okay Smile yeah sure. Seems to have deleted or something. Anyway here you go:
[Image: SuperNoahArk3Dweps.png]