The VG Resource

Full Version: In need of some serious help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day to you all. I'm DanteHyu, a normal person with big dreams of making a game. I've wanted to make one for a long time, but until recently, I now understand that my abilities can not even come close to accomplishing this task. I can come up with some rough sketches, make the story, draw out some storyboards, and whatnot, but when it comes to spriting, music, and coding, I'm nowhere near as good as most people. Thus, I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in helping me make a Megaman game called Megaman: No Lives Left?

I've had the idea for something like this for awhile and my story has just now become something I'm guessing original, although some might not agree. If you would like to help, please contact me through:

P.M.
or
[email protected]
You make more than just the story, I may help you.
Well, hey, just tell me what you would be willing to do and I'll see what I can do, because, right now, I'm at a complete loss on what I would be able to do. Thanks for considering, in advance.
I can sort of sprite, if I try, I have limited programming skills, and I can compose music, but cannot make a computer sound file of it (e.g. midi, mp3 etc.).
That's totally fine. You're already better than I am so far. If push comes to shove, I'll find a coder on another site if we desperately need it. Could you show me an example of your sprites? I don't doubt that you can sprite, but I'd just like to know how they look. You're awesome, Tea!
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=13488
Pretty much my most recent attempt?
Rules Wrote:Exclamation1.Make sure there is substantial evidence that you actually have a game in-progress. If you post about your new 'Legend of Zelda Fangame' and don't show any screenshots, post a demo, or anything of the like, yet proceed to post about how you need spriters and designers and such, you're likely to not get any help. Provide the proof that you've got a foundation to work upon, and people may come to your assistance.

"Games Development" isn't just some place to throw out ideas or ask from help when you have nothing done, it's for posting info, screenshots, designs, sketches, concept art etc. of games already in progress.

Now I suggest you dedicate some time to learning some GM or MMF2 before you come back to make a thread in this forum.
Well, as I don't have my sketches on this computer, I'll have to link to my Deviant page, since that's my secondary storage. I hope that's good enough.

http://dantehyu.deviantart.com/

As for this whole debacle, I've got someone to help me. That's all that matters to me.
Try to deviate from just human robot masters.
Hey

hey

Game Development is not for requests. So to Requests this thread goes, until you have something more to show han a dA account.