The VG Resource

Full Version: fuckin' magnetic joints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how
[Image: fuckinmagnetsn.png]
quite obviously a wip
It looks great except for the black outlines but since it's a WIP I'm guessing they'll get recoloured as you progress.

Good work :-)
[Image: howdotheywork.png]
done, maybe
[Image: koutetsujeeeeeg.gif]
please proceed to tear apart at the speed of crit
i dont see any major issues on it C:

besides thefact i fucking loved that show.
I think that the light green patterns on his head is lopsided and his crotch is too straight
I hated the show (Jeeg's gaudy colorscheme makes him look like a MELON) but absolutely love what you did here.
Are you planning to sprite his centaur mode as well?
I feel like the shading is a little dull and could perhaps use an increase in contrast, considering he's made of metal
also good job spriting Jeeg I've never seen the original show but I thought the remake was p. good
a few adjustments
[Image: koutetsujeeeeeg.gif]
Quote:I think that the light green patterns on his head is lopsided and his crotch is too straight
tried to fix the lopsidedness a bit, hopefully it looks better
Quote:I hated the show (Jeeg's gaudy colorscheme makes him look like a MELON) but absolutely love what you did here.
Are you planning to sprite his centaur mode as well?
despite the wierd colorscheme, there's something I love about the design, not sure what though
probably not, but if anything I'll probably just change the arms and stick panzeroid on
Quote:I feel like the shading is a little dull and could perhaps use an increase in contrast, considering he's made of metal
also good job spriting Jeeg I've never seen the original show but I thought the remake was p. good
i dunno, i think the colors are fine, but we'll see
same and same, I really want to watch the original. raws are hard to come by though, and for good fucking reason
If Jeeg's colors are an issue, you can copy his color palette from a Robot Taisen game and call it a day.
If anything, you managed to give him the same badass face of the Black Getter and that's already something difficult to mimic.