The VG Resource

Full Version: Giant monster brawlers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
God damn it, I'm on a kaiju kick.
I need giant monsters ripping each others arms off. now.
Know any good fighting games that involve flattening cities and clashing against titanic beasts?

Ones I know and have that I don't want you to mention for obvious reasons:
War of the monsters
Godzilla; save the Earth
Godzilla; destroy all monsters
King of the Monsters 1 and 2 for the Neo-Geo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpkyLJsiHSw
There's some good ones on the SNES if you give me a few
Rampage. I specifically recommend Rampage 64 since that's the only once I've played thoroughly. Years ago, my and my cousin rampaged (lol) through that entire game in one night only to start over again then pass out 1/3 the way through.
Why would you need anything else if you have War of the Monsters? It's easily the best monster beat 'em up ever.
(06-14-2010, 09:24 PM)Angelglory Wrote: [ -> ]Rampage. I specifically recommend Rampage 64 since that's the only once I've played thoroughly. Years ago, my and my cousin rampaged (lol) through that entire game in one night only to start over again then pass out 1/3 the way through.
rampage 64 is so... bad.

its so baby easy you can literraly leave the game alone and it will beat himself to the end.
I know theres more.
R.A.D.: Robot Alchemic Drive
Looks interesting, may need to get it.
Need more.
any godzilla game up to date.
Godzilla Domination for the GBA is pretty fun once you learn the controls.
the ultraman fighting evolutions are good

fighting evolution three is really good
(06-28-2010, 04:45 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Godzilla Domination for the GBA is pretty fun once you learn the controls.

Forgot I had this one.

Wasn't there a Godzilla game recently put out?

(06-28-2010, 04:53 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]the ultraman fighting evolutions are good

fighting evolution three is really good

I do like Ultraman's many cheasy foes...
Could you find me a screenshot of the playable character roster(s)?