The VG Resource

Full Version: EPIC. FAIL.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, listen, people. On LOZ: DL preview, you claimed that it had been done with the exact same sprites. You judged by my signature. Now, does that make ANY sense to you?! I mean, I just liked those sprites. The signature had NOTHING to do with my comic. Okay? Just saying.
Did you honestly have to make a new topic about this? :V
I just wanted to make it clear I wasn't stealing someone's idea in ANY way. Sonic-Zelda crossover(of a sort). Not many would try it, 'cause it sounds crazy.
No, it sounds boring and generic. And there is nothing interesting about it in the slightest.
(06-14-2010, 07:53 AM)Mario11 Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic-Zelda crossover(of a sort). Not many would try it, 'cause it sounds crazy.

Wrong wrong wrong.

The reason everyone was bashing you is because it has been done. Thousands of times. By people who thought like you who thought it was "original and unique".

Truth is this crossover and many others (Mario and Pokemon, Megaman and Metroid, etc, etc.) has been used thousands of times, and genreally it doesn't turn out well.

Your idea isn't unique. Nobody said you stole anything, we just said you weren't being original and it was a bad idea.
Pretend I 5-thanked every post, excluding Mario11's posts.
Seriously, look, the problem here isn't even because your idea has been done before. I mean, it has, but that's not even the real issue here, seriously. The problem here is that making a video game fan comic (just because you don't use fan characters doesn't mean it's not a fan comic) much less a CROSSOVER comic is just retarded. Really, it just is. It would be no different if you decided to do a Metroid/Yu-Gi-Oh cross over, no matter how neat and dark and cool you think your plot is, it will be the stupidest fucking thing ever.

It's not cool, it's not dark and full of mental anguish, it's not anything anyone would want to read ever. THAT is the problem.

Do not try to explain to use why your comic is different form the others, it isn't and wont ever be because the issue here isn't that its unoriginal, it's just that the idea and concept in general is fucking gay. Do you understand now?
OK, OK. I'll take Zelda out of the equation. New name is The Dark Legend: Chapter 1.
Wait. Yu-gi-oh/Metroid?! That is completely different. Its kinda nuts. Then again, I'm no better, I guess.
no it's not completely different

it's a shitty crossover that will originate a shitty webcomic

we expect your work to be CREATIVE when you post in the CREATIVITY TOPIC.
I SAID I'LL REMOVE ZELDA! Its just Sonic now.
Sonic fan fics tend to be shitty too

especially if the author is someone like you
I've got the character sprites set up, for PROOF LOZ is no longer part of it.
Next post.
Listen, just watch. I'll prove you wrong.
Nobody fucking cares that Zelda is a part of it or not; we're trying to tell you that YOUR IDEA as a WHOLE is bad.
As fucking god-awful as your piece of shit webcomic would be one way or another, it was probably better off when it wasn't just sonic, because sonic fans who write webcomics about sonic are the biggest pieces of webcomic-shit the world has ever seen. But you're by far the darkest turd I've ever seen in that spectrum.

Also, you know you're a retard.
No.
Just get the fuck out.
This doesn't belong in creativity, because it's not creative.
You don't belong in TSR because you're shit.
The kind of wet watery shit that belongs in the back alleys of the bronks and that should never been seen by anyone other than the rats that feed upon it. You have proven this yourself time and time again.
You want to be loved for your horse shit stupid ideas? go to Smack Jeeves.
Pages: 1 2