The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Zelda: Dark Legend preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, everyone. Since spriting is not(yet)my strong point, I've decided to do a sprite COMIC! Its called LOZ: Dark Legend. I have a preview image done, so here:
[Image: dlpreview.png]
Ganondorf got OWNED. Anyways, its coming soon, but I won't tell you much yet...
No.
Do not continue with this.
Do not attempt to finish this.
Delete any progress you currently have.

This is not a good idea and will not be a good comic.
Lock this thread.
Why is it not a good idea?!
Fake sonic fancharacter versus ganondorf.

That should be enough explanation.
because this:
[Image: dlpreview.png]
are you for real right now, do people seriously still do this kind of thing here in The Year Two-Thousand And Ten
Listen, Vipershark, for the sake of keeping this thread unlocked, I will divulge the story and a FEW key characters.

Mobius and Hyrule are on the same world, sort of. In fact, only select individuals can make the transition from Sonic's homeland to Link's. But that changed when a mysterious creature resembling Sonic broke the barrier. Now, chaos reigns, and Sonic must defeat this nigh-invulnerable threat. Along the way, he will gather allies, make enemies out of people he never knew, and realize the pain of unbearable loss. One shall stand, one shall fall, and a new world will rise. Coming soon.
Characters from Sonic are: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow. Evil yet to be revealed.
(06-13-2010, 04:53 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Fake sonic fancharacter versus ganondorf.

That should be enough explanation.
OK, fine, its Dark Sonic. Happy?! Ganondorf is more of a victim than an enemy; his unwillingness to follow others gets him killed(or does it?).
I dont get why people are complaining but srsly sonic fan characters thats the problem
HE'S. NOT. A. FAN. CHARACTER!!!!!! Dark Sonic appeared in an episode of Sonic X. He wasn't made by a fan and he never will be.
woah man, the worlds of different video game characters meet and they have to fight a totally evil BAD GUY VILLAIN MAN????? and i thought i had seen everything.... this is just something else....
the reason we're complaining is because this exact same comic has been done before

with the exact same story
with the exact same sprites
with the exact same characters
with the exact same everything

ever
it's been done before so many times that if you even mention a comic with characters from two different games at the same time it's most likely been done before in some way shape or form

and dont even try to come back with "but mine will be different" or "but mine will be better" because you know damn well it wont
This has to be a troll, ban him and lock this tumor of a thread.
fuck you shitty internet stop taking so long to post what i type that 2 people post before i do
He isn't totally evil. He's just scared. He has wanted freedom from Sonic for awhile, and now he's got it, he's afraid of losing it. Wouldn't you?
(06-13-2010, 05:19 PM)Finlandia Wrote: [ -> ]This has to be a troll, ban him and lock this tumor of a thread.
I'm not a troll. I've hated their type for awhile. I didn't want to start an argument and I didn't mean it.
i mean to sound like im being a dick, because i'm not. But you will be wasting your time if you continue with this comic, unless you want to keep it just for yourself and never show anyone.
Think up some more original ideas before you start making a webcomic.
Pages: 1 2 3