The VG Resource

Full Version: Scratch Pkmn Tiles And Overworlds :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LUVDISC OVERWORLDS MD STYLE AND OLD STYLE WITH SHINY
FULLY SCRATCH
[Image: 2rn8mtl.png]

POKEMON TILES MADE BY ME
FULLY SCRATCH
[Image: f9ijnk.png]

SPOINK OVERWORLDS MD STYLE AND OLD STYLE WITH SHINY
FULLY SCRATCH
[Image: vnc8bt.png]

I'd Appreciate It If You Put Them On Your Site Lolz.
Im Not Sure Where So Like..Umm Yeah..

Oh And I Cant Make Those Things -Forgets Its Name- That You Click On On The Website To Take You To The Image, My Computer Doesnt Let Its Font Go As Low As It Needs To Sorry
luvdisc and spoinkl are good, not too sure what i think about the tiles
Thanks For The VERY Fast Reply, And Thanks For The Comments On Luvdisc And Spoink.

And Even Myself, I Dont Know What I Think Of The Tiles, Lol. I Spend My Time On Them, But They Never Cieze (Sp?) To Amaze Me.
Yeah, The Tiles Don't Look Pokémon-Ish In Any Way And Look Really Pillow Shaded. Not Good, I Dont Like Them.
Hm, I'm not feeling this. And isn't a Mystery Dungeon-style sprite a little redundant if the game has it already?
Shaymin and Arceus are the only two Pokémon that aren't in the Mystery Dungeon games... So, making an MD-style doesn't make sense like he said.
umm? if you guys are thinking im making a game with these im not.

the tiles will be coming back soon with a pokemon style coloring, its just that their put in my old style palletes (im not showing Tongue) so they look older for a region project im working on..well i was working on..

and i made the spoink and luvdisc overworlds cause i thought itd be cool if i could use them in my region project like for my PokePark. but the styles didnt look good so i recolored old style pallete (Not Showing Again. Tongue). And Since I STILL dont think they look that good, except maybe luvdisc would go well underwater.. i thought other people could use them.
ZeeEdit :
Universal Rules Wrote:1. Don't be dumb.
No pointless and stupid comments, do your best to type in full sentences and spell words properly, don't spam or advertisement, etc. And yes, this is still the case if it's other people's topics.
A.J Nitro..i think thats pretty much complete spam.

i have no relation to anyone else by the name Nitro.
And I Think The Least You Can Do Is Give Some C+CC Since You Posted
Hey Nitro, i would be awesome if you make custom MD sprites of Arceus and Shaymin. They are the only pokemons left who don't have a MD OW sprite of custom or real. I would give you credit for it.
Well It May Be VERY Hard, But I Will Try Shaymin Atleast, Arceus Is Something A Top Rank Spriter Would Make, So Ill Go With Shaymin, Might Take a few weeks though cause i have 13 pages of homework, 6 tests coming up, plus an excersion (sp?) and 5 sheets of extra work and 2 school competitions. Busy Life.
Nitro Wrote:Well It May Be VERY Hard, But I Will Try Shaymin Atleast, Arceus Is Something A Top Rank Spriter Would Make, So Ill Go With Shaymin, Might Take a few weeks though cause i have 13 pages of homework, 6 tests coming up, plus an excersion (sp?) and 5 sheets of extra work and 2 school competitions. Busy Life.
Well, ok. But that Arceus is something for a top rank spriter is to much. Arceus is just a bit harder. Anyway, Shaymin was already customized in MD (on Deviantart). So you can do Arceus when the time is right for it.
well i'd just rather try shaymin, since arceus has a giant ring on it which is hard, i have a bad feeling ill have to recolor it in all its type forms, its shape is hard to make smaller to MD and well its just too..hard..

but im trying shaymin, its not going to well

but in the meantime i have shaymin art i made

[Image: 25pskub.png]

may spriters resource accept it? Tongue

Yucky

Naokohiro Wrote:Shaymin and Arceus are the only two Pokémon that aren't in the Mystery Dungeon games... So, making an MD-style doesn't make sense like he said.

Hmmmm I think your wrong, I think I just saw Shaymin now oh wait that is a flower bed!

Anyway good scratches man, keep on scratching (don't scratch me please!)
-scratches your arm- hahaha! i win!!!

i hope spriters resource puts my shaymin work up there, i cant make the little box things for it though cause im bad at them Very Sad

im making a pachirisu one now.
Pages: 1 2