The VG Resource

Full Version: X-COM (2) Terror From the Deep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I present to you, X-COM (2) Terror From the Deep! Smile

[Image: tftdicon.png]

[Image: xcom2civilianicon.png]
[Image: xcom2civilian2icon.png]
[Image: xcom2biodroneicon.png]
[Image: xcom2tentaculaticon.png]
[Image: xcom2trisceneicon.png]
[Image: xcom2zombieicon.png]

[Image: xcom2xarquidicon.png]

[Image: xcom2inventoryicon.png]
[Image: xcom2handobjicon.png]
[Image: xcom2floorobjicon.png]

[Image: xcom2basebitsicon.png]
[Image: xcom2cursorsicon.png]
[Image: xcom2initiconsicon.png]

[Image: xcom2breatheicon.png]
[Image: xcom2explosionsicon.png]
[Image: xcom2smokeicon.png]
[Image: xcom2meleehiticon.png]

...More to come!
Sorry for the double post, but I hope to not break the thread by placing too many links into a single post. Tongue

[Image: xcom2aliensandarmor.png]
[Image: xcom2backgrounds.png]
[Image: xcom2crafts.png]
[Image: xcom2facilities.png]
[Image: xcom2hud.png]
[Image: xcom2newsubtech.png]
We forgive you [Image: Love.png]
Oooooh X-COM
Gorgeous rips. Are you going to rip more from this game (if there's anything else) or from the original?
Yes, the only thing I will not be able to do is some of the character sprites since the extracted image files contain "parts" and only parts of the character instead of seeing them as a "whole". I could submit the parts, but I don't think I want to do the "assembly required" Tongue

I will also be finishing up the original X-com UFO with the same extractor tool. I just haven't submitted anything lately because I been playing Dragon Quest 5 for the SNES (loving it for the first time) and am ripping backgrounds/monsters while I play the game. I might take a break and finish up what's left here (map tiles) tomorrow.
All saved!
I think parts would be cool as long as they aren't ridiculously impossible to piece together. My brother will love you for these, he used to play x-com for what seemed like forever to me. I was excessively young, though.

Great stuff, my friend!