The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Sprite Request!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello im new here, i have been working on making sprites for a kind of a long time,
i need a custom sprite of ultimate spider-girl please http://i45.tinypic.com/jv2o06.jpg

it needs to be in the style of an sprite like this

[Image: 2885htz.png]

or like this kind sprite style [Image: 2a5c082.png]
(but of ultimate spider girl of course)

I've been trying to make this sprite for a while now but it just turns out bad and dissapointing, I have seen a lot of talent on this forum so I thought I should ask ( this is for a game project)
(feel free to improvise and ask me questions if you want)

thanks everyone
are you willing to pay?
(06-13-2010, 11:27 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]are you willing to pay?

sorry I have no money to offer
ok well, good luck
(06-14-2010, 09:54 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]ok well, good luck

well you said i did not have to offer money but ok thanks
See, most people here dont do work that they arent interested in unless they find something in return.
"this kind of 8-bit style" *picture of sprite that is clearly not 8bit*
(06-15-2010, 08:58 PM)2-D Wrote: [ -> ]See, most people here dont do work that they arent interested in unless they find something in return.

cant they just feel good about themselves, knowing that they helped someone?

and sorry about the "8-bit" thing im new to this kind of stuff
(06-15-2010, 11:45 PM)LoneWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2010, 08:58 PM)2-D Wrote: [ -> ]See, most people here dont do work that they arent interested in unless they find something in return.

cant they just feel good about themselves, knowing that they helped someone?

For the most part no.
(06-12-2010, 08:27 PM)LoneWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]i have been working on making sprites for a kind of a long time

(06-15-2010, 11:45 PM)LoneWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]and sorry about the "8-bit" thing im new to this kind of stuff
so no one here wants to help then?
Take a guess >.>
Yeah, people who make accounts here just to ask for help don't get helped for the most part; whether money is in the equation or not.
(06-16-2010, 10:03 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, people who make accounts here just to ask for help don't get helped for the most part; whether money is in the equation or not.

ok nevermind then thanks anyways
Actually, this would be the part where you try and integrate yourself in the community, make a few friends and try again but

if you would rather just leave then w/e, frankly.
Pages: 1 2