The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Yoshi Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2vnrngj.png]
I still have a lot of sprites to make and i might need help with eating poses

Please comment on how to improve or if you like the sprites!
Can someone please tell me how to improve?
Improve.
Wow you're REALLY helpful
You asked someone to tell you to improve. I did. What you need to improve specifically on is the shading around the hips. Also the hips are too big.
They look a little wide if you could slim him down that may help.
i made his hips smaller but I think it looks worse
[Image: kas9ah.png]
what im seeing is a big difrence from the first sprite and second sprite on the top row. like i said it looks wide mabey you could define the other side of his leg thats shown while leaning so it doesnt look like he has a fat leg. also is third one custom or refrence?
Reference
Also i got mixed up with wrong pose of wideness
[Image: 2hdw208.png]
Ok his leg is thinner
(06-12-2010, 04:41 PM)Mr M. Wrote: [ -> ]Reference

did you use one that isn't a sprite?

the tail (which i'm assuming it's a stub) is rather odd
its getting there. there are other aspects of him that are wider to such as his eyes and nose. which you could try to fix
New colors?
(06-12-2010, 04:41 PM)Mr M. Wrote: [ -> ]Reference
Also i got mixed up with wrong pose of wideness
[Image: 2hdw208.png]
Ok his leg is thinner

You're sprites look pretty good so far, just fix the eyes, and make them a look more round. Fix the legs, because it appears as if it's connected to the arms, and tail. It also looks like you just stretched the original sprite, so as CeeY said add new colors, to make it look different from the original. You're sprites look really good, and I hope you continue spriting. Good Luck!
the head is too big, especially the nose
Not bad 10X better then me im still in edit fase never was a recolorer tho XD
Pages: 1 2