The VG Resource

Full Version: Bible Adventures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep. I know it's known for being bad but I ripped the menu and I'm gonna rip more from it if this is exepted for parodies if nothing else. Long live the legend. Tongue

EDIT: Now there are many! Noah was posted by Lexou HERE , I posted Moses' Mother HERE, and the last playable charicter David is HERE Just to make it easier to find content Big Grin
It's incredibly stretched...
(06-11-2010, 10:36 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]It's incredibly stretched...

Sorry that's just the quality it appears on my emulater. I heard you didn't like people changing the size of the images here so I didn't
You need to set you emulator to be a 1x size. You've stretched it full screen, or changed the size of the window so it appears stretched.
(06-11-2010, 11:11 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]You need to set you emulator to be a 1x size. You've stretched it full screen, or changed the size of the window so it appears stretched.
Oh ok Smile thanks I'll sort that now.
Big Grin yay fixed!
yay ok I've done that now Big Grin thanks for the tip Smile
Updated original post
Someone watched AVGN.
"Let's try flight to Egypt...

.. It's BAD"
(06-11-2010, 04:36 PM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]Someone watched AVGN.
"Let's try flight to Egypt...

.. It's BAD"

Yeah, AVGN rulez, and was a episode with 2 parts....
I like the part of "Baby Moses"...

Also, I think its good, but I could say the game is bad, but sheet are fine!
I once ripped everything from this game, but lost the sheet. It was a mission, considering how horrific the game is.
I actually owned it as a kid, because my friend's mum bought it for him, and he left it at my house.
(06-12-2010, 02:11 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I once ripped everything from this game, but lost the sheet. It was a mission, considering how horrific the game is.
I actually owned it as a kid, because my friend's mum bought it for him, and he left it at my house.

Woah.
You...

Own that game ?

Poor kid...
I have a real copy of the Genesis version. Saw it at a used game shop and had to pick it up just for giggles.
Oh, and I just posted this in my submissions thread, a second ago.
[Image: noahq.png]
There's a game based on the bible...?

...wow...

EDIT: Nothing against the bible, its just a bit random
(06-12-2010, 02:11 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I once ripped everything from this game, but lost the sheet. It was a mission, considering how horrific the game is.

It didn't get left. It got PLANTED.
If someone points me to the template for the icons I can also do a icon for the menu and game.
Here's another charicter rip if we are doing this now Tongue Moses' mother. From the Baby Moses Story line lol at some point I'll have to make one for baby moses...
[attachment=3643]
Pages: 1 2