The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic RPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You probally heard of the new Sonic RPG game thats being develop by Bioware for the Nintendo DS. What do you think of it so far? What characters so be in it? Do you think it was a good idea for Sega to let Bioware to be in charge of the title.
The regulars are p. much confirmed to show up; essentially confirming anyone who's turned up in a Sonic Adventure game, bar the E-100s. I'm hopeful for Blaze, but if she's not in it's not the end of the world.

I just hope we get a free-reign of party members by endgame. Tails has no place in my planet-dominating crew of badassery.
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood for DS. It's actually looking somewhat promising. We know there'll be a new alien race whic I'm not too keen on, but they look kinda bad arse, so it's not the end of the world. There's a new female character, and Knuckles supposedly gets kidnapped.

We also know several classic levels, such as the Green Hill Zone return (again), as well as a rumoured Mystic Cave revamp. I'm actually quite hopeful with this. The only part I find weird is that it's to take place after Robotnik's been defeated for good, and I'm not sure what that'll bring to the plate.

Here's a few screenshots and stuff.

[Image: 176750-10-1.jpg]

[Image: sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-in...310994.jpg]

[Image: sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-in...310353.jpg]

[Image: sonic-chronicles-the-dark-brotherhood-20...3_640w.jpg]
Sonic looks weird on that last screen.
Agreed, they screwed up the texture map on his eyes big time. Though looking at that same screen, Amy seems to have giant, googly eyes that's probably trying to be 'cute' so it could be *shudders* intentional...
In the shot with the battlescreen, I mistook Sonic's "6 Fp" for "6 Fap"
They're far from complete, so Sonci's face should be fixed.

They say it is supposed to fill in some plotholes and give resolution for characters that disappeared (as well as goijg deeper into character personality).
Im also hearing a rumor about some Archie Comic (Sonic The Hedgehog) characters being in the game even though its just a rumor.
This actually looks like it could be a good game. Hopefully they don't screw it up though.
i hope that chaos will be in it he will be AWSOME
Hmmm... The graphics look pretty bad actually. Hopefully they get better. Wasn't this origonally supposed to be for the PSP? One more question. I don't recognize the white girl in the last picture, is that Rouge?
Quote:There's a new female character, and Knuckles supposedly gets kidnapped.
Learn to read.
Yeah that's Rouge in that last shot
The problem with putting Chaos in another game (like in Sonic Battle) is that his story is done. There is no need for him to come back and fight.

Shade is the new female alien you'll be able to play as eventually. My only problem with that is that her images make her look like she could be a hedgehog (it's a bit of a stretch, but stranger things have happened).
I don't support this idea.
Pages: 1 2