The VG Resource

Full Version: Want to become a blogger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

As you can see, the VG Resource is being updated every now and then, but it's not getting a tonne of posts compared to most online gaming blogs. Perhaps the cause of this is because it's all just me posting at the moment.

Perhaps some of you would like to get involved in the blogging scene?
Anybody interested, feel free to contact me, post here or whatever and let me check out your writing ability. I'll be very picky though, so be warned.
Yes please!

I don't really have an article in the pipeline, but I do have an idea I can hammer out for you. Until them, you might have to make do with an old one; or at least a modified one.
I would love to but I'm not the best writer and pretty busy studying.
I think PortalGuru would like this.
I'll try out for it. When I try, I can write rather well. Writing comes easier to me then ripping or sheeting sprites for that matter. (So I won't be lazy about it) Also since I don't have a job or school at the moment then I pretty much have all the time in the world.

Just suggest something for me to write about and I'll give it a shot.
I'd rather people write about stuff on their own initiative. I've written all the content on the site at the moment sort of in the space of one hour total, and not searched for any inspiration to do so.
Definitely. I have a few opinion pieces in me, if that's acceptable.
(06-11-2010, 10:53 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely. I have a few opinion pieces in me, if that's acceptable.

Perfectly acceptable, as long as it's not nazi-style opinions.
(06-11-2010, 08:02 AM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Just suggest something for me to write about and I'll give it a shot.

This was more or less a "here, test my writing skills" statement since I really don't have anything thats written like a blog or anything thats around. I kinda figured that being a blogger would mean I'd get to write my own stuff for it.
(06-11-2010, 11:10 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2010, 10:53 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely. I have a few opinion pieces in me, if that's acceptable.

Perfectly acceptable, as long as it's not nazi-style opinions.

Awww *takes off Hitler mustache*