The VG Resource

Full Version: A.J.'s Sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd try this out. These are the sounds of Kirby from Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble for the Gameboy Color. Let me know if I did this correctly.
[attachment=3629]
These are good nonetheless, but to be sure it isn't just me or it could be my media player messing up is the sound "Dead2" kinda blurring?
That's the way it actually sounds in the game. That sound is also used when Kirby drowns.
(06-11-2010, 04:12 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]That's the way it actually sounds in the game. That sound is also used when Kirby drowns.

Aw I see now, so most sounds in the Gameboy may have a blur if that's correct?
Correct, but that may only one weird sound.
Ya that's right I did it. I decided to try an record Cartman's voice from the South Park game for the N64. I only got his voice used from both Multiplayer and Single Player. These are allowed, right? Ya, not sure I'll continue the game anyway.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yeyezz4ein2
Sorry, but were my submissions ever looked at?
New submission mod, A.J. Nitro.
(08-11-2010, 09:15 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]New submission mod, A.J. Nitro.

Someday, but this is the Sounds Resource.
(08-11-2010, 09:25 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2010, 09:15 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]New submission mod, A.J. Nitro.

Someday, but this is the Sounds Resource.
I mean for TSR in general.
Oh, fuck.

I had all the unread threads highlighted so I could come back to them, and then had to empty my cookies; so everything reverted. I thought I had dealt with these!

Saved~
Here are the voices and sound effects of Dixie and Kiddy Kong from the GBA version of DKC3.[attachment=3832]
Right, that should all be up now. Sorry for the delay.
Thanks, but you made a typo in the DKC3 sounds. You put "Diddie" when it should be "Kiddy".
HURRR. Let me go change that.
Edit: Done.