The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Scribblenauts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Controls are fixed, shitloads of objects and adjectives added so now you can actually have an "orange cat" for example, instead of getting a black cat all the time when trying to spawn a certain colored cat. And some other stuff.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1095753p1.html (yes I went to IGN)

I honestly liked the first one. This one looks a LOT better.
This looks pretty sweet. Big Grin
Woo! Can't wait to have more battles between Cthulu and maybe Barack Obama.
I'm pretty damned excited about this.
Hopefully they've improved the interactions between objects. One of the early levels has an angry bee you have to subdue. I spawn a bee keeper and somehow the bee is able to attack the bee keeper and kill/stun him. WTF?
I hope they improve how weapons work too. Every gun in the first one is basically the same, an SMG fires exactly the same as a Sniper Rifle. Also melee weapons kinda suck against hostile NPC's.
I hope they add godzilla in this one

though from what it looks, I'm getting a better impression then I had with the first one.
I wish they'd get whatever permission they needed to put Nintendo characters in it.
it would be cool if they had an actual story campaign instead of a bunch of super easy puzzles you will never play, but this looks p. sweet
(06-10-2010, 01:28 PM)Colton. Wrote: [ -> ]Controls are fixed

holy shit day one purchase for me

i liked the first one, but improved controls? no more max jumping into pits when i try to make him get in a helicopter?

yes.
pregnant jetpack
adjective "tiny" totally renders the shrink ray useless ):

so yeah, now you can control Max with the D-Pad and the B button makes him jump.
yeah i don't care what they add now I HAVE to buy this game >: