The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Mario Tilesets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ab_cookie.jpg] [Image: autum.jpg] [Image: blueberrymountain.jpg] [Image: Bowser_s_Castle.jpg] [Image: Bowser_sCustomCastle.jpg] [Image: cheesemountain.jpg] [Image: Custom_Waterworld.jpg] [Image: Doom_Ship.jpg] [Image: Goomba_Statue.jpg] [Image: m64_tiles.jpg] [Image: Mad_Mushroom_Forest.jpg] [Image: Night_Autum.jpg] [Image: night_tim_e.jpg] [Image: OverworldCustom.jpg] [Image: post_5.jpg] [Image: post_5_1149622158.jpg] [Image: Rock_Wall.jpg] [Image: smgcustomtiles.jpg] [Image: TrueBowsersCastleCustom.jpg] [Image: UnderworldCustom.jpg] [Image: wario_throne_room.jpg] [Image: Winter.jpg]
Note:I DID NOT MAKE THESE!
So? Anyone like?
theyre crap
So are you Duckboy or Josiah?
(06-09-2010, 08:37 PM)codyronaldcamp Wrote: [ -> ]Note:I DID NOT MAKE THESE!
So? Anyone like?

[Image: 28wjj29.jpg]
"GIVE CRED"
(06-09-2010, 08:59 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 08:37 PM)codyronaldcamp Wrote: [ -> ]Note:I DID NOT MAKE THESE!
So? Anyone like?

[Image: 28wjj29.jpg]
Some of them look interesting, but I'm sure they're already hosted by mfgg or some other site. It's not necessary to post them in a new thread.
I commend you for the exceedingly insane amount of effort you put into finding these and sharing them with us on this site. Bravo.
(06-10-2010, 02:04 AM)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]I commend you for the exceedingly insane amount of effort you put into finding these and sharing them with us on this site. Bravo.
Thanks for thanking me! Bravo.
(06-09-2010, 08:46 PM)СэнжирДэв Wrote: [ -> ]So are you Duckboy or Josiah?
I said I did not make these!
What the hell is this topic?

And don't report Shawn's post for "being mean," he's right. :l