The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokémon Stadium 2, A-part.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I ripped every pokémon whos name start with A.
Abra
Aerodactyl
Aipom
Alakazam
Ampharos
Arbok
Arcanine
Ariados
Articuno
Azumarill

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmynntztmyq

Unfortune some UVs are bad but works.
Cheers
[Image: picturenq.png]
These are really good! It'd be awesome if you could do more. If you don't mind though, could you use .PNG's instead of .BMP's? Its just that .BMP's take up a lot more space so we can't accept them. I can do it this time, but it'd be nice if you could submit these with the textures converted if you do more.
Of course, the BMP was the original file. However I can convert them to the next time.
Okay, I'm really sorry about bumping this, but these are like, a pain in every way. The big problem is, none of the models have any groups, so that means I have to apply the textures myself, and since there aren't even any groups, I have to find the coordinates myself, and to make matters worse, the vertices are already welded, so I can't even figure out where the textures go! Aaugh!!! Guess I'll just have to rip these myself...
Still no reason to bump a two-year old topic; I doubt Eafg will come back from his absence to fix these old things that probably would need to be re-ripped in the process (don't ask me, I never worked with these things).