The VG Resource

Full Version: SSB congratulations screens!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Uff... So, hi it again everyone, I started to rip "Congratulation's screens" from Super Smash Bros.
Special thanks to booscaster to awesome tips for dumping usage...
THIS SHEET IS NOT COMPLETE YET, I just made one character, it takes 1 hour aprox. to rip one congratulations screen, let I explain.
Every congratulation screen, have different sprites, with 300x3 pixels (something like that), so, 3 pixels for mount a BIG image? It's hard!
Also, here is Mario, I completed today:
[Image: MARIOIcon.png]
*Rest of characters coming soon!*
SPECIAL Thanks to Kyleglor for found missing lines!
^When ready the sheet, put both names on the user submited (gabrielwoj, Kyleglor)

Know problems (may problems, please look correctly, and compare with a original image [what was take from a original 64, not an emulator]: On "you are great" it looks messed up...

Need credit to both, and don't steal, it's not ready yet!

Thanks it alot!
Uh...
Two things. First off, I do believe that if you don't fix it, it won't be accepted. And second, it would probably be wiser to put all the screens on one big sheet rather than separately.
While it may be "hard" to fix it (it's actually not, maybe time consuming at the most), you still should fix it.
(06-09-2010, 11:39 AM)Colton. Wrote: [ -> ]Uh...
Two things. First off, I do believe that if you don't fix it, it won't be accepted. And second, it would probably be wiser to put all the screens on one big sheet rather than separately.
While it may be "hard" to fix it (it's actually not, maybe time consuming at the most), you still should fix it.

Well, is kinda hard to find that file, I search the full rom, and I didn't found nothing... May I take again a look...
I have just separated Mario for a look... Thanks for supporting, I will make a 1 sheet for all
Well good luck to you on this. I can imagine it would be pretty difficult to do considering how many strips they put those things in. Good job with the first one by the way.
(06-09-2010, 12:12 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Well good luck to you on this. I can imagine it would be pretty difficult to do considering how many strips they put those things in. Good job with the first one by the way.

Thanks, I hope I find that one, if is the possible way, I will get all files what I see "You" "are" "great" "!"...
They I can make the bottom again!
I hope I find out!
Um, I assembled the sheet, and I noticed a couple lines were missing.
Here, have a look at what I assembled :
[Image: mariocongrats.png]
The lines I left out are the missing ones.
(06-09-2010, 01:22 PM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]Um, I assembled the sheet, and I noticed a couple lines were missing.
Here, have a look at what I assembled :
[Image: mariocongrats.png]
The lines I left out are the missing ones.

At least, I fixed the "you are great", take a look:
[Image: Congratulations_Mario.png]
^Don't have credit yet, will update soon

Also, I will try fix soon, and I will make one sheet for all characters...
Thanks for the lines, but is a pretty hard work, thanks Lexou!
Also you got the image on SmashWiki right?
(06-09-2010, 01:32 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I will try fix soon, and I will make one sheet for all characters...
Thanks for the lines, but is a pretty hard work, thanks Lexou!
Also you got the image on SmashWiki right?

No, I assembled the image from your sprite.
Let's wait until you fix it then.
(06-09-2010, 04:43 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Let's wait until you fix it then.

Okay! I asked to boocaster if we knows something, he work with Rice Video Plugin too... So I asked...
I hope I found the other pixels!
They might not be missing, have you tried to remove the gasp between the lines?
(06-09-2010, 05:19 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]They might not be missing, have you tried to remove the gasp between the lines?

Never tried... I will try soon, thanks!
But if you see as well, it looks is missing something, or some line I put on wrong position (x_z_y)...
Comparision:

---Original--- (smash wiki)
[Image: Marioending.jpg]
^Glitched above because used emulation

---Ripped---
[Image: Congratulations_Marioa.png]
Please help? It takes some 1 week and not responses >: (
Just try to find the missing lines. On this Image, [Image: Congratulations_Marioa.png] You can cleary see that some parts are missing, so use my image (in which I left out what apperently looked like it was missing), to see what lines should be found.
Pages: 1 2 3