The VG Resource

Full Version: Pictochat Stage (ssbb)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, This is my first post. I Made this awhile ago and wanted to find ways on improving, but i don't want harshness please.
Pictochat stage
(06-08-2010, 04:11 PM)X-Bot Wrote: [ -> ]i don't want harshness please.
ok
get off of tsr

literally no one on here is capable of giving critique while being both competent and nice at the same time, you either get competent critique or nice critique(which is literally just compliments, which are what you're looking for, which are completely useless)
Fine fine. What I meant is don't start telling me I'm the worst spriter here(etc), which I already know.
see
there you go again
stop fishing for compliments
Just tell me what I can do to improve!!!
theres not much to comment on

maybe draw the scenes yourself
stop spriting.
I'll make a separate sheet for the scenes
Shut up rhymey im a beginner
EDIT: Fine then i'll never be good anyway. Nobody likes me, not even on the FREAKING INTERNET.
Try making something more complex than what is basically a box and some letters.
(06-08-2010, 04:26 PM)X-Bot Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make a separate sheet for the scenes
Shut up rhymey im a beginner
EDIT: Fine then i'll never be good anyway. Nobody likes me, not even on the FREAKING INTERNET.

ahahahahahahahahaha
There's honestly nothing to improve in the set of stuff you've shown here, I could just say probably add some shading to some spots to give off a 3D dimension, but that's it. I suggest you try something else, in order to pull off a decent pictochat stage you'd have to make animations of the sketches and stuff, which I assume you're not experienced in.

Coming here saying "im the worst spriter no one likes me" just makes you look like some baby, try using a positive attitude instead of trying to make people pity you, cuz it's not gonna work. Good criticism doesn't mean it'll be nice, it may sound harsh at times, but that's because its a bit of a reality check for you to fix what's pointed out to you.
If you admit being the worst spriter ever and that nobody likes you, then why bothering with joining a community and making a topic in the first place?
Nobody is going to like you because you are the worst spriter ever.
being humble is one thing, being a crybaby is another.
(06-08-2010, 04:14 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]literally no one on here is capable of giving critique while being both competent and nice at the same time, you either get competent critique or nice critique(which is literally just compliments, which are what you're looking for, which are completely useless)

Well I would say give the instructions like you would an essay. They learn/ understand their mistakes and they won't throw a pissy fit.
your opinion doesn't change the fact that no one on tsr is competent enough to do that

seriously have you ever actually seen people give crit here(trick question, you bitch at us for it every chance you get)
Pages: 1 2 3 4