The VG Resource

Full Version: Batman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had only ever seen Batman the movie, and Batman (and of course begins and Dark Knight). I decided to watch Returns, Forever, and &Robin... Why did I do that? Sad
POISON

IVEY

also the riddler is a fucking awesome badguy, they should redo/remake him in a newer movie
^
Honestly, I think Jim Carey did a good job. I blame the writers and director for all the shit.
boratman
(06-08-2010, 02:38 PM)Butch Wrote: [ -> ]I had only ever seen Batman the movie, and Batman (and of course begins and Dark Knight). I decided to watch Returns, Forever, and &Robin... Why did I do that? Sad

batman nd robin is teh best my favorite 1
(06-08-2010, 02:40 PM)darky dick Wrote: [ -> ]also the riddler is a fucking awesome badguy, they should redo/remake him in a newer movie

iirc they were going to bring in the Riddler for the third movie in the Dark Knight and Begins line
him and the Penguin

supposedly they were going to bring in Johnny Depp for the role as the Riddler

although I heard this back when the Dark Knight was first released so hopefully if they're going to use the riddler they might use another actor
According to Wikipedia they are going to be making a third one and the villain will not be Mr Freeze or the Joker, and they think the Penguin would be to difficult to do justice on the big screen. so
(06-08-2010, 04:14 PM)Darkwing_Dirk Wrote: [ -> ]batman nd robin is teh best my favorite 1

woah wait what happened here?
(06-08-2010, 05:21 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2010, 04:14 PM)Darkwing_Dirk Wrote: [ -> ]batman nd robin is teh best my favorite 1

woah wait what happened here?

He got banned for tainting a Batman thread with his filth.

LONG LIVE POPE WEST.
batman vs superman who wins (batman has infinite preperation, superman has infinite heat vision but it's being written by geoff johns so it's more like 'concussive red eye blasts that go for awhile'