The VG Resource

Full Version: The sister sites sugesstion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that on the new sister sites on the updates it still says sheets added, this would be ok for textures but it doesnt make sence on sounds or models. Im not sure if this was overlooked or if your aware of it, so i was just throwning it out there.

Hopefuly these sites will be sucessful too. Keep up the great work guys!
Actually this was pointed at the Errors thread. As Dazz said at tSR main page and we all did at our respective sites, the design is temporary which means that sooner or later will change. Just a minor error :p
Oh hey, while we're at it. Just a Quick question - will the forum be overhauled some time, too? Because currently, it's still the Spriters Resource community, though it also holds the other resources.
So basically, the links at the bottom (Contact Us, tSR, Return to Top...) could need some additions so the other resorces are accessible through the forum, too. (Anyways, I'd appreciaty to have those links somewhere at the top of the forum as well).
Plus it'd be awesome (I guess) if we'd get additional Board Styles with the various resources' color themes; like a tSR-red theme (like the current one), a tSoR-green theme etc. Just an Idea that could be considered once the other stuff is finished. Wink
That color thing would be nice, but only inside the sections for Texture and Sound.