The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon GSC Devamps From Gens 3,4,5 and Fakemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For This All You Need to Do is Call the Pokemon's Name of witch you will do. We Are doing Fronts and Shinys (if you Want). If You Can Cutsom Than Custom But If Not Whatever You Can Is good. I will Post the Two I am Working on Later. Their Cherubi and Drifloon. I am New To Devamps But The First I did Was Good Remewmber We are Doing Generatin #3 #4 #5 and Also Fakemon. Please Include the colors you used. Here is Cherubi Version 1[attachment=3611] crit if you want.
That's great and all, but Projects have to be started up with some of your own content.

Please post something on your own creation in relation to the project in the opening post of your thread within the next few days. Fail to, and I'll lock it.
(06-06-2010, 05:06 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That's great and all, but Projects have to be started up with some of your own content.

Please post something on your own creation in relation to the project in the opening post of your thread within the next few days. Fail to, and I'll lock it.

There I did Here it is again[attachment=3612]
Oh! And here is version 2.[attachment=3613]
There already is a project like this actually, but I'd suggest fixing up that sprite before posting it there because it needs some work. It just looks too square.
http://new.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=11696
I put it on there
With a shiny form
If you're submitting there, then this thread is unnecessary.

Locked.