The VG Resource

Full Version: All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first rip! Smile

[Image: Alii%20Night%20Nippon%20Bros%20Sprite%20Sheet.PNG]
I've heard about this.
its kinda creepy
So...Could you post it on the site?
It looks like a Rom hack...
KillerAslox Wrote:It looks like a Rom hack...
Actually, that's an official clone
EDIT:you're missing toad and peach(their sprites were changed I think)
Actually:
[Image: smbenemysheetcf9.png]
I know not all of them are from SMB:ANN, but you are missing lots.
Nice job, Ragnarok.
Great job Ragnorok and MrSaturn, your rip is okay for a first but there are a few more sprites than that.

Oh and if anyone wants clarification, All Night Nippon is a Japanese radio station and I guess Nintendo did some sort of promotion so they made a special edition - like a mix of SMB and SMB2JP.
Yeah, they would do that in Japan... But the palette changes would look nice on more modern sprites... Why don't you submit this to MFGG?
Ragnarök Wrote:Actually:
[Image: smbenemysheetcf9.png]
I know not all of them are from SMB:ANN, but you are missing lots.

Hey, thanks a lot for just stealing my place and making a better rip! You couldv'e jst told me! With fat @$$es like you, I'll never be able to rip anything! Dammit!
Jesus dude, calm down! People out rip other people all the time. You have to realize when a sheet is more complete, it's better. Just keep trying, you'll get it.

I tried to rip that game once, downloaded the ROM and everything but I kept dying so I threw my laptop out the window. Bad idea. Don't try it.
Ok, whoever repoted this thread for 'abuse' (they know who they are) should never use the report system again. Or should at least understand what 'abuse' is first.