The VG Resource

Full Version: (Updated)More Super Gem Fighter: Characters Storys and opening (Vs Portraits added)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All 12 characters storys begining's and ending's sprites. Along with the the sprites only used in the opening.
[Image: supergemsfighter.png]
Vs Portraits
[Image: sgfvsportraits.png]
Hope you like.
Ah Elise, she's awesome. To keep Ken Masters in line, she got to be really something. And appearing on MvC1 too! Oh, and her sister is Guile's wife :o
(yeah, I like Street Fighter XP)

Nice and cool rips! Thx
Thanks Ultimecia. It took forever to sort through the tiles to get everything that was there. Also i was surpried that Morrigan had 23 sprites when people like Ryu only had 4 XD I figured shed have more but not by that much.

(I like street fighter too, especially Pocket/Gem fighter)
Ryu isn't an expressive guy, and unlike Morrigan he don't have a certain...Appeal to the male audience.

I also would love to see the regular versus portraits online someday... *hint hint*
I understand thats why she had the most, but still 23.
If you would like i could rip them. what i ment by not people not completly ripped them is that like here http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/pf/series2a/ the top of Akumas hair and aura is cut off i know this because i explored the tiles most of the rest are complete except for mabey Tessa which i havnt looked to see if the rest was sprited yet.
I may do portraits since i have no other projects in mind yet.
(06-06-2010, 07:08 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]I also would love to see the regular versus portraits online someday... *hint hint*

Just finished the vs portraits.
Hope you like it Cute

Also it apears they didnt sprite the top of Tessas hat for her versus portrait either. anyway i got they pieces commonly left out of Akuma's.

EDIT: Just fixed a tiny problem with Zangief's portrait.
Oooh lovely [Image: Love.png]
Thank you so much Genki ^_^