The VG Resource

Full Version: PMtTYD level texture rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey! I'm back, and working with Retriever II of MFGG! I have finished two sheets already, and one of them is huge! here they are:

[Image: mhicon.png]

[Image: baicon.png]
Haha, I love that little painting in Mario's house. BTW, are you a member of MFGG?
not yet, but I'm thinking about it.
Just got a membership!
Allright, both of them up and credited to you 2 guys (booscaster and RetrieverII) :p
Sweet, thx!
Okay, here's the thing. I'm working on the next sheet, but it is absolutely massive and may take several days to complete. Please just bear with me.
Ah, being a huge fan of PM, I can at least thank you and bring all my support for you once again !
I got one word. Splurge. This is my largest sheet EVER. Here it is:

[Image: rpicon.png]
What the heck are those bugs ? I don't remember them at all !

Also, Awesome rips, I hope you'll continue like this.
Thx. And those bugs don't look familiar because they are small enough to just look like dots. If you go to the back alley's left side, there is a door into a room with a bandit, some junk, some flies, and some roaches.
I love how realistic those kitchen supplies look. I never noticed them in game.
(06-06-2010, 02:30 PM)booscaster Wrote: [ -> ][Image: rpicon.png]

I couldn't download it, I got an error message saying that the image exceeded the number of unique ips or something :/
I reuploaded it with a text link instead of a hotlink. It should work now.
Thx, uploaded :p
Sweet. Sorry I just got around to noticing, my brothers have been playing on the computer all day. I'll get to work on the next one now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7