The VG Resource

Full Version: Magi's Ultimate Atomic Soundbomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i herd teh Sound Page is official open now.

I submit a few Rips from my own Sound Archive "VGSound" that I started 2008.

Everything what I take from VGSound to this Thread, is ripped from a NDS Game.
Every Package in this Thread is a FULLRIP and mostly the Sounds are not named.

Small Packages:
Destiny Links
Final Fantasy IV
Giana Sisters DS
Nanostray 2
Mario Party DS
Panel de Pon DS

And now the...

Massive Packages:
Hiiro no Kakera (965MB - All Sounds + All Voices, Unpacked: ~1,6GB, Files: 12834)
Negima! Chou Mahora Taisen Chuu - Checkiin Zenin Shuugou! Yappari Onsen Kichaimashitaa (90MB - All Sounds + All Voices, Unpacked: 124MB, Files: 2825)
Ouran Koukou Host-bu (655MB - All Sounds + All Voices, Unpacked: ~900MB, Files: 8793)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (214MB - All Sounds + All Voices, Unpacked: ~900MB, Files: 4092)

I'm thinking about something... do you have enough Space to host Sounds and for getting daily more? It's massively more space than what you need for Sprites. :'D

[ "You are CRAZY!" ]
Uhm... yah I know... but I was wondering how you would react to a "crazy" Thread like that. (yes, to be "crazy", that was the Sense for opening the Thread) :'D

Have Fun, Herren and Fräuleins, it's night here now, I go sleep.
You should post what systems they are from to catalog them.
He already said: "Everything what I take from VGSound to this Thread, is ripped from a NDS Game."

It's good finally to see your sound stuff :p
Oooh, FFIV DS! [Image: Love.png]
Heck, you even ripped Giana Sisters! :o
OH LORD Heart

Will get on saving these, but they'll probably be uploaded in a more... segmented format. And I might need help giving some of the folders names (I'm fairly familiar with the VA in Ouran and OG Saga EF, but reminders won't hurt).
Quote:You should post what systems they are from to catalog them.
After I opened the Thread, i've seen that there is a DS Board in tSoR\Submissions\ where this Thread ~would~ be in good hands and because of preventing fallacies like this.

Quote:Heck, you even ripped Giana Sisters!
And... many more. :coolfrosty: (<~ ...wow, literally a COOL Smiley)
But I think it's enough for now, more will come later.

And... I don't have many "Massives" like the 4 Packs in the Main Post, don't worry, only a few are left. Smile
Ah, by the way
the 4 'massive' soundpacks you have, although I can split them up into smaller packages no problem; I know that each of the folders there represent different voice actors, etc; but I don't know who's who. If someone could help me with that - that'd be great.