The VG Resource

Full Version: Yawackhary's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
New:

Street Fighter (Arcade)
[Image: dqsleh.png]

Congo Bongo/Tip Top (Arcade)
[Image: congobongo-generalsprites_icon.png]

In the queue:

Street Fighter 2' (Master System)
[Image: sf2ms-balrog_icon.png]
Can't wait for more. Tongue
Added:
[Image: sor-players_icon.png]

Sorry it took so long, was having a mental breakdown while getting towards the end of this (mainly due to that other place (coughcough)).
Well I'm glad you got it; Loved that game Heart
Hope your better now mate.
Added:
[Image: sonicdrift2-sonic_icon.png]

After all them unsuccessful rips, might as well go back to basics for this one and fully complete too.
Nice!
Added:
][Image: sonicdrift2-tails_icon.png]
As always Yawa, top rips. Gotta love 'em~
Thanks Dazz and added:
[Image: sonicdrift2-dreggman_icon.png]

Using the power of the sprite rippering while having someone with a pun of the word miscellaneous and the number which is between nine and eleven and plotting my next blueprints of a script of panel of drawings which my first is available on a website of unspeakability is relaxing while plotting against a certain blue hedgehog.

Bad Robotnik impression asides, all it needs now is Amy (as well as a possible update on Knuckles, Fang and Metal Sonic of the sprites Mr. C was missing who is also a great ripper) and the Misc and that should be done for Drift 2.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Added:
[Image: sonicchaos-badniks_icon.png]

Apart from that this was super easy to rip and that the palletes were different between both versions there two noticeable things. One is that the Master System was done first and not vice versa, second is that the Game Gear version month later on 7th September. Hmm...
Nice work, as usual.
Added:
[Image: sonicdrift2-amy_icon.png]

Getting there...
Yay, Amy. Who is left? Knuckles and Metal?
Tonberry2k Wrote:Yay, Amy. Who is left? Knuckles and Metal?

Them two, redo of Fang (getting the ones that Mr C. were missing), Maps and Misc and then it will be MISSION ALL OVER.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27