The VG Resource

Full Version: I need help plz !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
greeting

how i can find programs for rip games SNES & Genesis , I want add sprite like everybody Sick

please someone help me Cry

Thanks advance
ok but oly becuase you said please
Quote:Super Nintendo - SNES
The SNES is usually a very easy choice for capturing games, as both leading emulators have excellent layer and frame control.

ZSNES (<-Download)

SNES9X (<-Download)
Mac OSX
Quote:I'd also reccomend using Animget, which will capture every singe frame for you.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=3780
Shy
Thank you very much bro for help me
but what about Genesis Mega Drive ?

Please i need help for another

about PSone and GBA ?

thanks advance
Just Google Genesis, MegaDrive or GBA emulator. And I tried ripping PSone, but it's so complicated I'd avoid it until you have alot of experience.

Animget works with any emulator, you can use that one for pretty much everything but textures if you combine it with an emulator. Also, look for the layers option on the emulator, it can remove a background leaving only the sprite you want to rip, making it alot easier.
(06-04-2010, 06:56 AM)MasterGrand Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much bro for help me
but what about Genesis Mega Drive ?

Please i need help for another

about PSone and GBA ?

thanks advance

PSX is hella hard/near impossible to rip from leave that to the experts
also the best GBA emulator is "no$gba", it also does DS games
how I can remove background with Animget ?

I want only sprite
You remove the background manually with Paint.

No one said that spiting was easy or straightforward, son.
Hmmmm Thanks
Also, good job spamming the submissions board to get enough posts to post this - warned heavily.