The VG Resource

Full Version: New Mega Man X game confirmed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...and it's an MMO?

Quote:Korean sites Beta News and Mediot have brought forth some new details pertaining to Rockman Online. In addition to providing a few new official illustrations focusing in on Rockman X and Zero (below), both sites have confirmed the game as a 2D side scrolling action RPG with 3D graphics (comparable to that of Mega Man X8 and Maverick Hunter X).

Quote:Further, Online will apparently be taking place within the Rockman X universe and its world will be populated by NPCs in addition to users. Capcom is still mum on a console, however many have speculated it to be a PC release due to developer NeoWiz's previous efforts on the platform. At this time, the game will remain a Korean exclusive with no Japanese or Western release planned.
I stopped being interested after reading MMO.

Sorry X, you're cool and all, but MMOs aren't my thing.
got worser as i read

yeah not interested
fuckin haters

only thing wrong with this is that its ain't coming to the US
oh wiat its sidescrolling nvm
Shoulda been a Battle Network MMO.

Ah well, I'm still playing this when it comes out, fo' sho'.
(06-03-2010, 09:32 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Shoulda been a Battle Network MMO.

Ah well, I'm still playing this when it comes out, fo' sho'.
that would actually kick loads of ass
(06-03-2010, 09:32 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Shoulda been a Battle Network MMO.

this.

chip trading, customizer upgrades, actual netbattles, networking, customizable navis, all wouldve worked.
i got really excited by the thread title and now i'm just kinda confused
Quote:New Megaman X Game
YES YES FUCK ME HARDER

Quote:MMO
What the fuck? Never mind.
Why is sidescolling MMO confusing? Just because it's Megaman X? Aren't there enough of these to prove they have demand?
(06-03-2010, 09:53 AM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ], customizable navis,
would want

if theyre gonna do a new x game id rather have an actual game and not an mmo.
(06-03-2010, 01:24 PM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2010, 09:53 AM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ], customizable navis,
would want

if theyre gonna do a new x game id rather have an actual game and not an mmo.

This

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Megaman MMO, especially if it was MMBN, but X?

I'll pass
I think Korea has been working on a Metal Slug MMO for like years, so far there's only been wallpapers as far as I know. Wouldn't get your hopes up of this becoming anything.
korea the land where everything could be turned into a MMO.

no, really, i'd just ignore this completely and just act as if you never heard of this.
(06-03-2010, 06:26 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]korea the land where everything could be turned into a MMO.

no, really, i'd just ignore this completely and just act as if you never heard of this.

Hurry the fuck up with Pokemon World Online bitches.
Pages: 1 2