The VG Resource

Full Version: Surprise! (Update June 2, 2010)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I said seven-ISH. It's been ish.
Well, a few new surprises this week. Of course you've all noticed by now that Ultimecia updated the other day. She'll be helping out on the front page now as long as behind the scenes. What's going on behind the scenes? Well, that's surprise #2. If all goes well, Dazz (remember him?) will be able to unveil it tomorrow. If not... then disregard that sentence.
Surprise #3 is that we've finally started to add a few of the Shyguy Kingdom sprites. Thanks again to Waxy and Goemar for their help and donations, and of course N-finity for making that site what it is.
Not much has been added yet. I've added a few that are my favorites and a few that we desperately needed. You may notice that not all of the sheets have been copied 100% from TSGK. If we had something already, we trimmed their sheets to add. Otherwise, enjoy looking around. I'll see you all in a few days.
Awesome! They added my General Rip 10!
Wow! This is great! I cant wait to see some of the extra uploads poeple will be doing!!

Also, Just wondering, will there be three sites now, the spriters resource, the sounds resource, and the textures resource?

EDIT: and the models resource?
OMG
The texture's resource !
The sounds's resource !
The model's resource !
AWESOOOOOOOOME !!!!

PS: I went on TSR DURING the update !!!
The board was all like : Big update ! Wait just a little ! So, I go on TSR, all cool and everything. I wait. The page is all black for 3 minutes, and the... KER-UPDAAAATE !!!
the extra forums look absolutely hideous
please try and find another way to organize them
(06-03-2010, 12:51 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: [ -> ]the extra forums look absolutely hideous
please try and find another way to organize them

Everyone is a critic
Chill down, changes are underway so wait a little bit ;p
Are you going to make more forums like ''The sounds resource message board''?
Since there are a lot of textures already on tSr, will they be moved to tTr?
(06-05-2010, 04:31 AM)Aurapigonstilts Wrote: [ -> ]Since there are a lot of textures already on tSr, will they be moved to tTr?

They already are. It took me a long time to do so, and I said it on the welcome message ;p
Quote:In the meantime there are more than 1300 textures, some directly from tSR and many of them are never seem before!
Just copied, not deleted the ones on tSR
We should delete them off tSR now though.